Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-08-2008, 09:40 PM   #1

2008 16' Bambi
Reno , Nevada
New Member from Reno

I hope I am at the correct location for 'new member' introductions.
If not, sorry. I am a new (very inexperienced) Airstremer, just found a '08 DWR (Bambi), which I very much enjoy. It is towed by a '08 Lexus RX 400 Hybrid. Would like to visit this beautiful country via Airstream in the coming months/yrs. I've been an Airstream fan as long as I can remember.....by
Robertsobsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 10:10 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1963 16' Bambi
1962 22' Safari
Yreka , California
Welcome to the forums Robert!

As you travel and enjoy your sweet bambi.... read through the great information here about places to stay, friends to meet, etc. When you have questions about things, just post and you are sure to have answers!

May I suggest you check out the rally calendar and join in a forum rally or a WBCCI rally if you are a WBCCI member. The forum rallies are generally open to anyone who loves Airstreams! My husband and I have met many new friends and great people at Airstream events.

Enjoy your A/S!

Mrs. NorCal Bambi ~ traveling in S Tardis from the Great State of Jefferson
CaddyGrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #3
Rivet Master

1975 29' Ambassador
Reno , Nevada
We'll be looking for you! Thursday April 17 to Sunday April 20, 2008 Rally at FT Sage - that's just a bit north of Doyle and only about a 50 mile ride from Reno.

See the Rally and event schedule (2008) for the WBCCI Sierra Nevada Unit activities. The focus is on weekends boondocking usually within an hour or three from Reno.

Last month we hit Pyramid at a peak spawning season. It was quite a distraction when some folks re-discovered the thrill of pulling in 20" trout! Scott and Cindy brought out their new Safari Special for one night.

See ya' on down the road, give a shout if you have any questions or need some help. This forum is a good resource and you have an active community of neighbors, too.
bryanl is offline   Reply With Quote