Old 05-12-2017, 10:03 AM   #30
PKI
Rivet Master

2015 23' FB Flying Cloud
Walnut Creek , California
A boat broker will cost 10% plus the extras like detailing, safety repairs, doc fees and close out of berthing/storage and insurance. You can afford to pass that cost along to the local AS dealer as profit. It would even be worth traveling a bit of distance to do a deal. Might or might not be successful, but moving product is the sales manager's job. Help them out. Lots of folks need a Cobalt and summer is here. Can likely bait the hook with pictures and a good story, then sit back and e-mail several dealers. Might have a deal without even leaving home. Pat

Old 05-12-2017, 10:33 AM   #31
Rivet Master

2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Hanover , Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
Old 05-12-2017, 11:34 AM   #32
Rivet Master

2014 30' FB FC Bunk
Hoover , Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans627 View Post
Very interesting video indeed. Really nice features that you would expect in a top of the line trailer.

Just curious how the prices compare to AS?

I am not sure - I think this unit I recall being in the 50-55k range as it was fully loaded - just going on my recollection mind you

The battery box was amazing and the way the whole thing under it has no exposed bits - man - I'm telling you I have been intrigued by that trailer design - all components appear to be very high quality when you look at it and ordering it is all totally customizable - impressive company

Support for repairs? Not sure about that - the thing seems like it would have very little risk of leaks

A bit small of an interior for me though if it was just the wife and I - I still would probably want something equivalent to AS 25-28 footer - but still......

PharmGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:42 AM   #33
Rivet Master

2009 25' FB International
2018 27' Globetrotter
Hanover , Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by PharmGeek View Post
I am not sure - I think this unit I recall being in the 50-55k range as it was fully loaded - just going on my recollection mind you

The battery box was amazing and the way the whole thing under it has no exposed bits - man - I'm telling you I have been intrigued by that trailer design - all components appear to be very high quality when you look at it and ordering it is all totally customizable - impressive company

Support for repairs? Not sure about that - the thing seems like it would have very little risk of leaks

A bit small of an interior for me though if it was just the wife and I - I still would probably want something equivalent to AS 25-28 footer - but still......
All good points. The idea of no water leaks is very appealing, especially after spending countless hours last summer repairing the water leak, and all the resultant floor damage, that should have never happened, in the back end of my 2009 Int. But it does appear to be a bit small. Of course it all depends on what is the right choice for each person!