Old 01-08-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member
Currently Looking...
Cincinnati , Ohio
New here w/questions

Hi all, I'm still in the dreaming stage of getting an Airstream but we currently have a T@B teardrop and love it. I have a couple of questions and one of them I don't know where to post so will just ask here. It's concerning cost...I'm interested in eventually getting a new Flying Cloud 25 FB and and I see the MSRP on everything on the internet is around $65k give or take a few thousand. With other RV's one can usually figure a great realistic bottom line price would be 25% off MSRP, does that assumption hold true for Airstreams as well? In particular that Flying Cloud I'm interested in?

My other question concerns tow vehicles and I'll ask about that in the appropriate location on the forum.

AlanMcD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #2

2006 19' International CCD
Olathe , Kansas
25% off might be more than dealers are willing to give. Maybe in the late fall closeouts but 25' FB is a very popular unit. Check out Colonial Airstream and see how much they discount. Good luck on your search and welcome!

blmitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:54 PM   #3
2 Rivet Member
Springfield , Missouri
I found it interesting that Airstream has less of a profit margin than almost all other RV manufacturer's. I don't know if the rest of the Thor product lines follow the same guidelines or not tho.
MO Airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 04:06 PM   #4
4 Rivet Member
2007 25' International CCD FB
1970 23' Safari
1956 16' Bubble
Jamul , California
We started our "trailer" camping in a T@B....great little trailer, lots of great memories. your selection of sized of rig is great, this layout gives one a fantastic size vs. where can I put it options. Prices are there to fit your budget, timing as pointed out is important as is location of the coach. As a buyer with a trailer already, you are in the buyers/drivers seat. Talk to you later on towing vehicles...
Stream Safe,
Bob U-
San Diego, CA.
The " TinDen "
2007 25' International FB
1970 Safari 23' Land Yacht
1956 Bubble 16' California Whale Tail
Charter Member 4 Corners Unit
(View all of elfirebob's images)
elfirebob is offline   Reply With Quote