Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-19-2017, 12:07 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1977 24' Argosy 24
Space Coast , Florida
New Guy, Argosy 24 Moho

Greetings,
I'm Mike.

My wife and Ii just bought a 1978 Argosy 24 motorhome a few weeks ago. I bought it spur of the moment, without an inspection. It made an immediate trip from mid-state New York to central florida without issue. Except for the lack of air conditioning it was a joy to drive down. I'm suprised how spry it was, only 6000 miles on the old 454.

It is very original inside and has the roto dinette, which we've been looking for. She needs some cosmetic attention, and I have a honda 4060 generator for her, so here we are!

I got a reaaly good deal, mostly because the curbside rear vista window was shattered. Any suggestions for a used widow would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike & Jana
mikeajana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2017, 01:02 AM   #2
Keen amature

1975 20' Argosy 20
Chestfield , Kent
Hi Mike & Jana, welcome to the forums.

Please start a thread in the Argosy motorhome section (http://www.airforums.com/forums/f310/) and share your experiences.

There is a ton of knowledge on that forum and friendly people ready to help.

In terms of your window, you will be looking for one from a trailer or motorhome (they are the same) which is being parted out as Airstream only make tinted ones (at about $1K a piece). Good luck
martin300662 is online now   Reply With Quote