Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-05-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
 
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
New airstream and New member...... wanted to say hello!

Wanted to say hello to you guys, I am new here. We just purchased a 1973 31' Sovereign and she will need some work before we get her on the road, but we are still pretty stoked to finally get a trailer with a clean shell....meaning no dents, that we can restore
__________________

__________________
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
4 Rivet Member
 
WILDRTEXAS's Avatar
 
1970 27' Overlander
ARLINGTON , TEXAS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 335
Images: 31
Send a message via Skype™ to WILDRTEXAS
some work ALWAYS ends in much work...welcome
__________________

__________________
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion...

Taylor 1/20/96 - 11/28/08

WILDRTEXAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
Rivet Master
 
TBRich's Avatar

 
2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,483
Images: 64
Hey Wheelin...

Congratulations on your new baby! Always great to see a new Arizonan joining the Aluminum game.... You should connect with the Four Corners Unit for an instant support group and some very nice, fun people to camp with... Many of our members have vintage rigs with lots of experience and enthusiasm...

Hope to see you down the road!
__________________
TB & Greg and Abbey Schnauzer
AirForums #21900 . Membership Chair, 4C
Unit #3954
Travel Log: AZBambi...On the Road Again
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member
 
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILDRTEXAS View Post
some work ALWAYS ends in much work...welcome
So true
__________________
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:29 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member
 
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBRich View Post
Hey Wheelin...

Congratulations on your new baby! Always great to see a new Arizonan joining the Aluminum game.... You should connect with the Four Corners Unit for an instant support group and some very nice, fun people to camp with... Many of our members have vintage rigs with lots of experience and enthusiasm...

Hope to see you down the road!
Thanks, but I have some sad news. I am going to be selling her, because my wife found an original 77 Spartan while she was out of town last week.....

How can I get in touch with the Four Corners Unit?

I will post an ad in the for sale section with images, soon.

Thanks for the welcome....
__________________
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:33 PM   #6
3 Rivet Member
 
smhx4's Avatar
 
2012 30' International
Scott AFB , Illinois
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 140
Images: 5
Heck you can't have too many trailers. If you can afford it, keep them both and try them out You may like the AS better.

Good luck!
__________________
smhx4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #7
Rivet Master
 
TBRich's Avatar

 
2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4,483
Images: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelin View Post
Thanks, but I have some sad news. I am going to be selling her, because my wife found an original 77 Spartan while she was out of town last week.....

How can I get in touch with the Four Corners Unit?

I will post an ad in the for sale section with images, soon.

Thanks for the welcome....
Just PM me...and you'll be in touch. I'm the 4CU membership guy.
__________________
TB & Greg and Abbey Schnauzer
AirForums #21900 . Membership Chair, 4C
Unit #3954
Travel Log: AZBambi...On the Road Again
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:33 PM   #8
1 Rivet Member
 
Phoenix , Arizona
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBRich View Post
Just PM me...and you'll be in touch. I'm the 4CU membership guy.
Oh, funny me....I should have looked at your sig. Message sent.

BTW, I like what y'all have done with your airstream!
__________________

__________________
Wheelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.