Greetings from the Florida Panhandle
Welcome to the Forums. We're glad to have you with us.
As to your questions, might I suggest the following:
- The Sewer Solution for dumping the black tank.
- A battery-powered drill/driver for lowering and raising the stabilizers.
- Lynx Levelers (or similar) for side-to-side leveling.
- Brass quick connects for the water hoses.
- RV shore power surge protector.
Best wishes on your maiden voyage.
SuEllyn & Brian McCabe
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with HAHA
2005 Suburban 2500 Quadrasteer (Olivia) & 2011 Silverado 3500 (Fred) with Outfitter Truck Camper (Ethel)