Old 01-23-2016, 01:21 PM   #1
Currently Looking...
Hummelstown , Pennsylvania
Smile Looking for a nice Airstream

My name is Debbie Gilbert. My husband Jerry and I are hoping to find a nice vintage trailer that we can afford. Originally, I wanted to build a Gypsy Wagon, but cost and our own labor was too much to deal with. I told my husband that I would be ok with a vintage trailer. Maybe an Airstream if it's the right size and price. I'd be happy to hear of anyone out there who has one for sale. I live in Pennsylvania.

lassielynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2016, 02:03 PM   #2
Rivet Master
1972 27' Overlander
Denver , North Carolina
Hi Debbie,

And welcome to the forum! You've just found the friendliest place on earth for Airstream information. Speaking of which, there is tons of info on this site which I strongly suggest you read before purchasing an Airstream. If you want to get a feel for costs and expenses please look at the Classified section of these forums. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Airstream Forums

Lucky Dave, Denver NC
mccrosti is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off