Welcome aboard. We feel your does get in the way of streaming

"There’s not much in life we can’t over-analyze”
rmpray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 08:01 AM   #16
'Joyge ChickenEggs'
2007 25' Safari SS SE
Crowley , Texas
This is great! And yall are funny

...Not to mention, very kind and extremely welcoming.

It may not surprise at least those of you out there who have to store their AS away from homebase but guess what: I drove the Tundra to work this morning. Why? Because I did'nt have the day off! Otherwise, I would have gone straight to the trailer in as straight a line as possible. Just the anticipation puts a smile on face! Yahoo!!!!

Don't know where we're going but it really doesnt matter now does it!
All I can say is that if my fellow Texans are stying in state this weekend, I hope we cross paths.

Now, I must get a little soemthing done here at work so I can check out asap.

Have a great weekend everybody and thanks again for haveing me and listening to me.

StreamKarGeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2006 19' Safari SE
Tucson , Arizona
Those dern bosses! Them and work are always gettin' in the way of fun!

Glad you could join us...soundsl ike you are totally hooked (that's a good thing)...

See you down the road,
TB & Greg and Abbey Schnauzer
AirForums #21900 . Membership Chair, 4C
Unit #3954
Travel Log: AZBambi...On the Road Again
TBRich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 09:56 AM   #18
3 Rivet Member
2001 19' Bambi
Ashland , Oregon
You guys sound like amiable fanatics. I love my DH but wish he was more into 'guy' stuff. I worry about us taking our A/S out for the first time this spring. He has two master's degrees and is very bright but trips over his own shoes, when he remembers to put them on. If the A/S has a problem he'll probably tie it with a string and a piece of Scotch tape and say everything is fine.

I should talk, not being of the handy variety myself. Think of two of us like that, being out in an A/S. Oy.
Muddy Waters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #19
'Joyge ChickenEggs'
2007 25' Safari SS SE
Crowley , Texas
Cool. Yeah, baby. Suuuweet.

Thanks everybody, for good advice, and for the opportuninity to use a couple of my favorite words and phrases.

We're back after a couple days at peaceful, nearby Lake Whitney. The weather was beautiful and the night sky so clear, we were treated to thousands of times more stars and celestial objects than our 'home' sky can deliver just 30 or 40 miles to the north.

Oh yeah, I too have inlaws who've long since resided in Benbrook. K and I have contemplated (but not dreaded) any potential for an RV park springing up, especially near the marina, which can almost be seen from their patio.

I have so much that I'de like to get ya'lls opinion on so about starting a new thread tomorrow or asap.

For now, please take care and we'll talk to you later.

StreamKarGeo is offline   Reply With Quote