Old 10-19-2014, 05:00 PM   #1
Orpington , Kent
Question Inherited Airstream - what to do next?

I grew up in Colorado, being pulled around the countryside by my dad in one of his Sovereign Airstreams.

Unfortunately earlier this year he passed away, and I'm trying to decide what to do with them.

I'm currently living overseas in the UK, and the romantic idea is to have one renovated and shipped over to me here.

I've joined this forum to start doing research online about my options and try to decide the best thing to do with these trailers.

Based on the model numbers is one considered better than the other or easier to update?

I think both are structurally sound, no rot or damp, but the interior in both is tired and definitely needs to be updated.
I'd likely want to strip one down and have a new modern layout and use it as a fixed outbuilding in my garden as a home office.

My brother took some pictures and did a couple videos that can be seen here:

Suggestions or ideas on how to take this forward would be welcome.

whimplet is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off