Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-04-2008, 10:29 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member
 
tkendall's Avatar
 
1976 31' Sovereign
Anytown USA , The open road.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52
Images: 10
I am new, but old...

Hello again. I signed up a while back, but lost my hard drive and forgot all my information, so here I go again. Working on an old Airstream, hope to have it done sometime this year. Looking for parts and such. It was gutted, so it will be a while. I will try to get some photos soon for those who asked before. For all of you who want to hate me later, it is 70 and sunny here most of the time. I am glad I am out of the snow belt now! See you in the funny papers.
__________________

__________________
tkendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:47 AM   #2
Rivet Master
 
Jim Clark's Avatar
 
2012 28' International
Currently Looking...
New Orleans , Louisiana
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 2,077
Images: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkendall
Hello again. I signed up a while back, but lost my hard drive and forgot all my information, so here I go again. Working on an old Airstream, hope to have it done sometime this year. Looking for parts and such. It was gutted, so it will be a while. I will try to get some photos soon for those who asked before. For all of you who want to hate me later, it is 70 and sunny here most of the time. I am glad I am out of the snow belt now! See you in the funny papers.
Glad to have you back.
As Jerry Jeff would say" Viva Terlingua".
__________________

__________________
Jim N5TJZ Air# 174
2012 International Serenity 28
2005 Safari 25 SS Traded
1968 Globetrotter Sold
2011 F150 Ecoboost
Jim Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
2 Rivet Member
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Evergreen , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 76
Welcome back. We are headed for Big Bend on Wed. Isn't Terlingua in that area? If so, any ideas of good places to use as a base?
__________________
Allen H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
2 Rivet Member
 
tkendall's Avatar
 
1976 31' Sovereign
Anytown USA , The open road.
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 52
Images: 10
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen H
Welcome back. We are headed for Big Bend on Wed. Isn't Terlingua in that area? If so, any ideas of good places to use as a base?

That depends on what your looking for. Big Bend NP has RV camping, or if your going to tour the area, you can stay at several RV parks in the area. A central place to stay is at Big Bend Motor Inn in Study Butte. It is at the intersection of 118 & 170. If you are coming into the park from 385, then you will have to go thru the entire park to get to it. If you are coming in via 118, then you will see it on your way. Have a great time here!!! Cell coverage is spotty and so it wifi internet. But you get all of it at Motor Inn.
__________________
tkendall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #5
Rivet Master
 
jdalrymple's Avatar
 
2009 27' FB Flying Cloud
1991 35' Airstream 350
Jay , Oklahoma
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,602
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Clark
Glad to have you back.
As Jerry Jeff would say" Viva Terlingua".

tkendall, welcome back! Good luck with the remodel.

Mr. Clark, careful around Jerry Jeff, especially in the wind....
__________________
Jeff & Cindy
'09 27FB Flying Cloud
'91 350 LE MH
jdalrymple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
2 Rivet Member
 
2007 25' Safari FB SE
Evergreen , Colorado
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 76
Tk,Thanks for the information,I apprisiate it
__________________

__________________
Allen H is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.