Welcome to the Forums and the world of Vintage Minuet ownership!
You will find that there are a number of Minuet owners here on the Forums. The Minuet was produced from 1977 through 1979 in three lengths:
- Minuet 6.0 Metre identified as 20' for VIN purposes.
- Minuet 6.7 Metre identified as 22' for VIN purposes.
- Minuet 7.3 Metre identified as 24' for VIN purposes.
The two shorter versions of the Minuet are single axle coaches while the longest Minuet is a tandem axle coach. Some of the features that differentiate your Minuet from the standard Argosy coach include:
- Floor width of 7.0 feet rather than the 7' 8" width of standard coach.
- Cabinetry is constructed utilizing vinyl-clad aluminum rather than the laminates utilized in the standard coach.
- Many, but not all of the 6.0 Metre Minuets had aluminum composite flooring rather than the plywood used in other Argosy coaches.
- Some, but far from all of the 6.7 Metre Minuets had aluminum composite flooring rather than the plywood used in other Argosy coaches.
- Most 6.0 Metre Minuets had wash water tanks (gray water tanks) that collected all but the gray water from the shower's drain.
- Side windows were of Acrylic material rather than tempered glass.
I hope that you enjoy your Minuet as much as many of us on the Forums enjoy ours! Good luck with your coach!