Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-28-2005, 02:20 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1983 27' Excella
French Settlement , Louisiana
Thumbs up hello when you think you have it all watchout

I have been a member about a year.At first I was overloaded with things I knew nothing about.But I had a airstream so I had to learn well the first two trips were special and a learning experence.I generally take a month off in the winter to fish, my work slowes in Dec.and Jan..
The storms did not help, but was still going.I live in south Louisiana so we have no winter to speak of and the fishing on the coast is great.I had a few things I need for the trailer ,a window, some window locks and a some awning parts.I had found a friend had a airstream at his shop that was junk so good deal on the parts.So I took my treasures and headed home smiling and I know everyone has always heard you are more likely to get in a wreck within ten miles of your house .Well I can tell you it is fact.I was hit head on my wrecked tow truck. Not mention what it did to me .But to prove there is a God, the window that was laying on my seat beside me did not get broken even it I had to be rushed to the hosipital. But am getting better so all I need is six weeks and a truck Billy House any one close we may can meet up on the coast I have parking spot no power or water but i s avalable near Billy
housebg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2005, 04:20 PM   #2
3 Rivet Member

2005 25' Safari
Roseville , California
Wow...best wishes for a speedy recovery for you and your AS.
cammur is offline   Reply With Quote

« Stoked | Top | new member »