Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-07-2017, 08:56 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member
 
KatMacz's Avatar
 
2017 25' Flying Cloud
Fenton , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Hello from the Michigan Newbies

So excited to explore this forum and the wealth of knowledge it provides. We took delivery of our 2017 25' FC earlier this year and are headed out on our fourth trip. There isn't a day that goes by that we don't feel truly blessed to say we own one.
__________________

__________________
KatMacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:46 AM   #2
Rivet Master
 
64airstream's Avatar

 
1964 22' Safari
1968 26' Overlander
Beaver County , Pennsylvania
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 599
KatMacs,

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your purchase. We hope to cross paths someday as you enjoy the adventure and travel associated with your Flying Cloud.

We've found the folks here to be very helpful and willing to share their expertise and opinions. Don't hesitate to post any questions you have. In all likelihood, someone here has solved your problem before.

Enjoy,

Roy and Marie
__________________

__________________
64airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 06:48 AM   #3
2017 FC 28 Twin
 
Plymouth , Indiana
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 53
By chance are you going to be at Urban Air??
__________________
2017 FC 28 w/ Shocker hitch
2014 RAM 3500 4x4 mega cab drw
2004 HD FLHR smoke gold
Dragline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:04 PM   #4
1 Rivet Member
 
KatMacz's Avatar
 
2017 25' Flying Cloud
Fenton , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 64airstream View Post
KatMacs,

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your purchase. We hope to cross paths someday as you enjoy the adventure and travel associated with your Flying Cloud.

We've found the folks here to be very helpful and willing to share their expertise and opinions. Don't hesitate to post any questions you have. In all likelihood, someone here has solved your problem before.

Enjoy,

Roy and Marie


Thank you Roy and Marie,

Steve and Kathy
__________________
KatMacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 08:06 PM   #5
1 Rivet Member
 
KatMacz's Avatar
 
2017 25' Flying Cloud
Fenton , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragline View Post
By chance are you going to be at Urban Air??


We don't know what that is (can you please elaborate?), but I don't think so.
__________________
KatMacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2017, 10:56 PM   #6
2 Rivet Member
 
2017 22' Sport
2018 26' Flying Cloud
Brighton , Michigan
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 61
Hello and welcome from just down the road in Brighton.

Where have your 4 trips been to?
__________________
Rivet Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:11 AM   #7
2017 FC 28 Twin
 
Plymouth , Indiana
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatMacz View Post
We don't know what that is (can you please elaborate?), but I don't think so.
Easton Rapids Michigan September 14-17th its "wake up Downtown" Urban Air google ipthe event it's turned into a great event setup with your Airstream right downtown on Main st.
__________________
2017 FC 28 w/ Shocker hitch
2014 RAM 3500 4x4 mega cab drw
2004 HD FLHR smoke gold
Dragline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 04:23 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member
 
2014 25' FB Flying Cloud
Grand Rapids , Michigan
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 47
Welcome and enjoy!!

While we sometimes think about a 30' trailer (with a real couch) the 25' is a great trailer for almost all of what we do with it (which is get as close to a fly fishing spot as possible as far as I'm concerned). Nice size for many campsites and pretty easy to tow once you get accustomed.

Have fun!
__________________
MIFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:37 PM   #9
1 Rivet Member
 
KatMacz's Avatar
 
2017 25' Flying Cloud
Fenton , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivet Rocket View Post
Hello and welcome from just down the road in Brighton.



Where have your 4 trips been to?


Hello and sorry for the delay. We went to Birch Run (just to get familiar), Monument State Park (near Tawas), Frankfort RV Resort and Wilderness.
__________________
KatMacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:38 PM   #10
1 Rivet Member
 
KatMacz's Avatar
 
2017 25' Flying Cloud
Fenton , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFC View Post
Welcome and enjoy!!



While we sometimes think about a 30' trailer (with a real couch) the 25' is a great trailer for almost all of what we do with it (which is get as close to a fly fishing spot as possible as far as I'm concerned). Nice size for many campsites and pretty easy to tow once you get accustomed.



Have fun!


Thank you. It has been fun so far.
__________________
KatMacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:39 PM   #11
1 Rivet Member
 
KatMacz's Avatar
 
2017 25' Flying Cloud
Fenton , Michigan
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragline View Post
Easton Rapids Michigan September 14-17th its "wake up Downtown" Urban Air google ipthe event it's turned into a great event setup with your Airstream right downtown on Main st.


Thank you for the explanation. Can't make that this year.
__________________

__________________
KatMacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Headed over Lake Michigan / Northern Michigan Camping BugsyJ On The Road... 10 05-22-2016 07:38 PM
Hello from newbies about to hit the road full time Silver Wolf Member Introductions 5 01-30-2016 09:26 PM
Hello from a couple of Colorado Newbies! grob Member Introductions 2 08-28-2015 12:17 PM
Hello ~ We are newbies & currently is looking for an AS Mary&Kent Member Introductions 26 06-15-2014 08:03 PM
Hello From Newbies in Ontario Canada cyberfarmer Member Introductions 6 07-20-2008 05:31 PM


Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.