Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-27-2007, 01:22 AM   #1

1964 26' Overlander
laredo , Laredo
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary G.
Hello From South Texas my first AS TT

name:Gary G south, tx

Hello,
Gary G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:43 AM   #2
Rivet Master

1992 34' Limited
Falls Church , Virginia
Welcome

Welcome Gary!

Glad you have you as a member of the ASF community. There are LOTs of people here who have plenty of answers for EVERY question you can think of. So settle in a bit, and they fire the questions as they come up - you'll have more reading to do in no time flat!

One last tip - send photos of EVERYTHING you do!!!! Photos are asked for by everyone. Even just outdoor ones....kidding - they are great and all, but photos pertaining to exactly what you are asking about as the best sets and will likely get you the exact experience you need, usually in quite short order.

Enjoy that AS!

Regards

Axel
SilverToy
SilverToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 01:58 AM   #3
3 Rivet Member

1986 34' Excella
Austin , Texas
Welcome from East Texas

Welcome Gary!

I know we're a long way apart in different parts of this huge state (it sounds close though) but if I can ever help let me know. You will love this forum. I was on here for a while before I learned how to use it (some of the old timers probably would say I still haven't). On the blue ribbon across the top of the page is HIDDEN the most important tool -- the search option. You can find just about anything you want already discussed on here by using that. That button has saved me some big bucks.

What part of South Texas?

Waynon
Waynon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 06:44 AM   #4

2015 25' FB Flying Cloud
2012 23' FB Flying Cloud
2005 25' Safari
Santa Rosa Beach , Florida
Welcome to the Forums, Gary. We're glad to have you with us.
WBCCI #3628 -- AIR #14872 -- TAC #FL-7
2015 FC 25' FB (Lucy) with ProPride
2020 Silverado 2500 (Vivian)
2023 Rivian R1T (Opal)
moosetags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2007, 07:13 AM   #5
GStephens

1982 31' Limited
1953 25' Cruiser
Hamilton , Texas
Hello from the Hill Country of Texas just north of you. I've sent you a private message inviting you to an upcoming rally. Hope to see you there.
GStephens
GStephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 10:12 AM   #6

1964 26' Overlander
laredo , Laredo
Send a message via Yahoo to Gary G.
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
"SilverToy" i will need to invest in either a scanner or digit. camera to be able to post pic's hopfully soon though.

"Waynon" i'm from laredo,Tx

"MooseTags" Ty also

"GStephens" Pm recived and ty but doubt i can make it AS wont be ready.

"A little history" As a young boy6-7yrs up to 17yrs old i remember going camping with my grand dad & my dad many trip's. I remember gramp's saying to me many time's that some day it would be mine. after grandfathers passing my dad told me gramps kept his promise as he always said. "I was 20yrs" married and on hard time's with my first new born daughter "Now 20yrs old" at the time i had no place for it and my father offered to store it till some day i was ready for it. Well time flew by "Many years" later" after using it for storage with many memories of my wild day's. i decided to clean it out and move the AS to my home in laredo,tx. a few of the cabinet doors have swollen around the edges and it has two cracked window pains other then that it all seems original still even the over head a/c exterior is all intacted with two dings one small and another that has been patched with what seems like alum tape. "will try to post some pic's at a later date"

"THE END"

I do have one Question about the AS Forms. I have made a mistake when registering on my profile. "need to edit yr to "1964"
Thanks to all once again Sincerly Gary G.
Gary G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 12:09 PM   #7
Rivet Master

Currently Looking...
West of Fort Worth , Texas
Go to "User CP" in the blue bar above. In there, you'll see "Edit Profile". You should be able to fix it there. Post back if you have problems.
Dave
Fyrzowt is offline   Reply With Quote