Old 07-14-2017, 12:45 PM   #1
Owner, Airstream of Utah

SALT LAKE CITY , Utah
Hello!

I'm Dennis and I am excited to be a part of the Airforums! My family and I just opened the Airstream of Utah dealership in Salt Lake City, UT in February 2017. I'm really glad to be part of the Airstream community.

Airstream-UT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:03 PM   #2
The Tin Man

2017 27' International
SoCal , California
Sweet! Now you need to open a service center in St. George. That would make me a HAPPY CAMPER! (I know my tag says SoCal, but I also have a home in Washington, UT and plan on retiring there in the winters and Airstream away the summers)

Welcome!

WBCC #4913
sandollars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 09:23 AM   #3
Owner, Airstream of Utah

SALT LAKE CITY , Utah
Thank you!

Thanks Sandollars for the welcome! Maybe, one day. Hopefully when you need a break from the heat in St. George area you can come north and get serviced. We'd love to take care of you.
Old 07-17-2017, 09:33 AM   #4
Rivet Master

1964 22' Safari
1968 26' Overlander
Beaver County , Pennsylvania
Congratulations on the dealership and welcome to the forums. We wish you great success and appreciate your participation here on the forums.

Roy and Marie
64airstream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 02:24 PM   #5
Rivet Master

2014 23' Flying Cloud
Park City , Utah
Dennis I enjoyed meeting you and your team last month...I was going to take my 2014 FC 23FB to the factory (3400 miles round trip and a week and a half of time) for repair of two damaged panels, but thought I'd come down and check out your service dept before I did that. I was skeptical since you are 'new.' After meeting you and Josh, and seeing the trailer you had there that had four panels replaced (I tried to figure out which ones by examining the trailer before Josh pointed them out to me) I immediately scheduled my repair. The work on that trailer was perfect and obviously you have an experienced tech for panel replacements.

I dropped mine off last week and I'm anxiously awaiting seeing the result and putting this sad episode (being stupid and backing into a roof eave) behind me.

By the way I asked Josh to have the technician save the middle rear upper panel with the "Airstream" lettering on it for me...I will want to do something creative with it at some point. Just a reminder!

Welcome to this group and to SLC!
pcskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:39 AM   #6
Owner, Airstream of Utah

SALT LAKE CITY , Utah
Thanks Roy and Marie! I'm glad to be here!
Old 07-18-2017, 11:41 AM   #7
Owner, Airstream of Utah

SALT LAKE CITY , Utah
Thanks Pcskier for the welcome! We're glad to service your trailer. Accidents happen, that's why we want to help. I reminded Josh about the panel, so no worries.