Old 03-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #29
1 Rivet Member

2008 23' Safari FB SE
New Braunfels , Texas
Don't know what to tell you about the brochure. We got all the original manuals and paperwork with the unit. There is a laminated paper that lists everything installed and it has on the top 2008 Safari SE 23FB.

We had the AS hooked to city water (with a regulator on the source end of the hose). The fresh water tank was empty and so we didn't need to turn the pump on. We would turn on the water heater when we needed it and so otherwise it was off.

Previous to this we had a 2006 Rockwood Roo (19'). Never had a single problem with it in the years we had it. Sad to think that the Roo had better quality control than the AS.

Old 03-30-2010, 11:38 AM   #30
Rivet Master

2008 25' Safari FB SE
Grand Junction , Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by machead View Post
Don't know what to tell you about the brochure. We got all the original manuals and paperwork with the unit. There is a laminated paper that lists everything installed and it has on the top 2008 Safari SE 23FB.

We had the AS hooked to city water (with a regulator on the source end of the hose). The fresh water tank was empty and so we didn't need to turn the pump on. We would turn on the water heater when we needed it and so otherwise it was off.

Previous to this we had a 2006 Rockwood Roo (19'). Never had a single problem with it in the years we had it. Sad to think that the Roo had better quality control than the AS.
Mac', it is sad QC is better on many other RV's.

That water pump area has other plumbing and the leak could be coming from a number of fittings. There are water fittings on the exterior and the exterior shower that are in that area too.

They may have started making the 23' FB in mid model year and never changed the brochure.

I hope you get it back soon without leaks.

Gene

Old 03-31-2010, 09:55 AM   #31
1 Rivet Member

2008 23' Safari FB SE
New Braunfels , Texas
Dealer called and said the leak was from the water pump.