Old 05-16-2011, 04:50 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member
1978 28' Ambassador
mcconnelsville , Ohio
Good morning from SE Ohio

Hello fellow campers,

My wife and I have been handed down a 28 foot 1978 Airstream Ambassador from her parents. I was shocked when Neil (father-in-law) said it was ours! It has had very little use in the last 10 years and no use for the last 5. We have been camping in a pop-up for the last 3 years so this will be quite an adjustment for us. My wife has been busy cleaning the inside and I have been checking out operations of the various systems. We hope to have it ready to trial in a week or two. Can't wait to get on the road and enjoy it with our 2 dogs.

Look forward to trading information on the forums,

Dave and Anita

mohrjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #2

Vintage Kin Owner
1973 Avion Travelcader 25' , ...
Welcome Dave and Anita,

Congratulations on the Argosy.

Keep us updated on your adventures.

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kevin245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:38 AM   #3
Rivet Master
1978 Argosy Minuet 6.7 Metre
1989 29' Excella
Lorain County , Ohio
Send a message via AIM to loudruff Send a message via MSN to loudruff Send a message via Yahoo to loudruff

You are lucky to have hand-me-downs like this! Welcome fellow Ohioan!
We think you will have lots of fun with this upgrade! There are a bunch of us Ohioans who are lurking about here on the forums. We look forward to seeing you post your progress and also to you joining us in camping sometime. You may want to keep your eye on this thread, where some of us post when and where we may be camping around Ohio:

See you down the road!
Larry and Lou
CP: Water/30 amp/waste dump/WIFI & Room for 2-3 units; PM us if you are headed our direction!
Air #2695
#1420 NOVA 4-006 Charter member

loudruff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 06:36 AM   #4
Commercial Member
1967 30' Sovereign
Los Lunas , New Mexico
How cool! And you've reached exactly the right place for fun and information, so welcome to the forums!

WBCCI 21043
eubank is offline   Reply With Quote