Old 06-19-2007, 09:58 PM   #15
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Los Alamitos , California
Quote:
Originally Posted by njoysrvin
welcome , as there are so many choices out there , you have skipped alot of headache by going straight for the gold. We had 3 other brands of MHs and then bought an airstream a little over a yr ago . LOVING IT
Cool

Old 06-19-2007, 10:05 PM   #16
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Sorry for the confusion

I registered under Gary and Joanie but my daughter came home from college and said the as was the ugliest thing she has ever seen(what do college kids know). In any case, she squealed we are not going camping in that tinboy. I thought that was a good name so I re-registered under Tinboy. Sorry for confusion

Old 06-19-2007, 10:18 PM   #17
Rivet Master

2006 25' Safari FB SE
Huntington Beach , California
Welcome neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinboy
I registered under Gary and Joanie but my daughter came home from college and said the as was the ugliest thing she has ever seen(what do college kids know). In any case, she squealed we are not going camping in that tinboy. I thought that was a good name so I re-registered under Tinboy. Sorry for confusion
Hi Tinboy,

Don't feel to bad, my three daughters are convinced that I have "Lost it". Going on a little better than a year a getting into it deeper every day. The good news is that even with the sideways looks they give me, they still will climb aboard for trips, amazing considering two are 15!

Please do check out the forum rallys, the friends you will make is worth it by itself, the bonus is the help you will get in learning all about aluminitus...the most common malady contracted at the rallys and on the forum.

John (and Cat)
Old 06-19-2007, 10:24 PM   #18
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIMEMACHINE
Hi Tinboy,

Don't feel to bad, my three daughters are convinced that I have "Lost it". Going on a little better than a year a getting into it deeper every day. The good news is that even with the sideways looks they give me, they still will climb aboard for trips, amazing considering two are 15!

Please do check out the forum rallys, the friends you will make is worth it by itself, the bonus is the help you will get in learning all about aluminitus...the most common malady contracted at the rallys and on the forum.

John (and Cat)
thanks John and I think I have the disease already
Old 06-19-2007, 10:31 PM   #19
Rivet Master

1968 28' Ambassador
1982 24' Airstream 240
Ventura , California
Impulsive buys

If we had a buck for every impulsive buy of an Airstream, we would have a lot of money.....funny thing....they are addictive but as addictions go, it could be a lot worse. You will love your Tinboy....... don't even think of loaning it to your daughter........welcome to the forum......hope to see you on the road. pj
WBCCI # 8252 Air#13593
1968 28'Ambassador
2011 GMC Yukon Denali
1982 24'Motorhome (82Ste P)
SteSpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 10:35 PM   #20
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by millvalleyca
Hi Gary
Welcome to the club....we did the same thing! One big impulse purchase...wait two big impulse purchases...we had to buy a new Yukon to pull our 25 footer! We've taken her out twice and are having a blast. Have you pulled a 25 footer before?
Good luck
Dennis
never, it's been an adventure backing up
Old 06-19-2007, 10:37 PM   #21
1 Rivet Member

2007 25' Safari FB SE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Safari-Rick
Hi Gary. Welcome to the world of Streamers !
If you haven't noticed, I'm just up the road from you in Lakewood. Suni and I have had our AS for two years now and we really enjoy the use of it.

As you may or may not have noticed buy there's a Airstream getogether in July. July 20-22 to be exact. California Streamers is having a get together. Hope you can make it. It'll be our first with the gang.

Check it out at: http://www.airforums.com/forums/cale...-20;&e=353&c=1

The price is right ($22 bucks for FULL hookups) and it's not that far away.

In any case, Welcome aboard !

R/
Safari-Rick
thanks Rick and howdy AS neighbor