Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Our Community > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-23-2015, 10:53 AM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1991 34' Excella
Kewadin , Michigan
Frequent reader, first time post

Hello to all
Been receiving Air Forums email for a while but only recently got around to registering. Great info comes in every day and always find it interesting. Just today I found 3 postings in one email that are related to my task at hand. Getting ready to rotate tires, pack wheel bearing, check brakes and change out broken fantastic vent. All of these subjects found on May 22 posting.

We have been RVing for a long time but still learning a lot every time I read something or talk with others. I doubt I will be posting much advice but will be trying to keep with all the great tips and advice you guys and gals provide.

We have had everything from a modified van and 1972 Winnebago to small travel trailers and now our '91 Excella. So, until I come up with something helpful I will be on the side lines keeping tabs on this site.
Thanks for sharing
Silver Burrito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 11:05 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2006 23' Safari SE
Biloxi , Mississippi
Welcome, I do my best to learn something new everyday. What it comes to Airstreams this is the place to be.

Do you know what a learning experience is? A learning experience is one of those things that says "You know that thing that you just did? Don't do that."
AWCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote