Welcome, and congratulations for saving another classic Airstream from the elements and critters...
You'll need a few key supplies to insure your project is successful:
1. A Money Bin (See Scrooge McDuck..)
2. A Hydraulic Lifter (gently removes shell from frame and removes when done..)
3. A Combo Welder/Grinder/Epoxy Sprayer that can fix problem frames in 30 minutes or less
4. A case of "Tank Magic" to enlarge, relocate and seal your water and waste tanks to suit your needs
5. A source for "Wallywood", which is rare flexible hardwood, easy to fabricate into curved furniture and cabinetry using simple hand tools...
If you have trouble acquiring these, be sure to use the "Search" tab above to at least learn from others how they accomplished the same kinds of restorations using less sophisticated supplies..
Good luck, and let us know how it goes...