Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-14-2014, 02:22 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2015 Interstate Ext. Coach
Los Gatos , California
Almost new owner Air Ext

We are buying a new Airstream Interstate EXT. Looks like we are going to get the Grand Tour edition. We have never owned an RV and had only travelled in one 17 years ago. At that time we rented one and drove our two teenage boys and two of their friends to Disneyland, quite an adventure. I have been retired for ten + years! My husband is not yet retired. We live in Northern California. Plan on traveling with our two dogs up and down the west coast. We will probably use it to visit friends in Montana, New Mexico, Texas, etc. would love to take it cross country, but that must wait till we both have the time. I am glad he found this site, I was getting lost in all the stuff out there, I find this well organized with lots of great threads. Thanks fir all the great information we've found already. I'm getting excited, can't wait for delivery.
LizabethLane is offline   Reply With Quote