Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #1

2000 19' Bambi
Santa Cruz , California
2000 Bambi Owner

My husband and I are retired. He got his dream Dodge Diesel Truck and I got my Dream year 2000 Bambi so we can travel the U.S. We also have a Gregor boat we carry on top of the truck with an Eide boatloader. Our dog, Mac, travels with us, too.
We've noticed over the years that our carpeted ceiling has "black" showing thru in various areas. It's almost like the glue is showing through or the carpet is thin. It's very unsightly in our otherwise beautiful rig! We asked our local Airstream dealer about this and he said it was oxidation and to clean it with a simple carpet cleaner...didn't do the job. Anybody else have this problem and how to remedy it?
jmlocke is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)