So far, since I started on the first of August, I have removed 80% of the floor, and Por 15'ed the frame. I removed, smoothed and re-installed the front and side banana wrap. replaced the subfloor. dropped the potable water tank, sanitized, re-plumbed with Pex and new hoses and re-installed. bathroom has been mostly gutted. floor replaced. old toilet and black water tank removed entirely and we have a new compost toilet waiting to go in tomorrow. belly pan dropped and cleaned, frame por15'ed and pan goes back tomorrow. will redo the plumbing throughout tomorrow, hopefully. New hot water tank and plumbing goes in on Monday.
That is where I am now. I am feeling good about getting this done in under two weeks so far. six days until I go extended camping in it. Here is hoping we have at least flooring done and temporary benches built and in by that time.