Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-02-2011, 10:39 AM   #21
Rivet Master

2020 30' Classic
Derwood , Maryland
One more point to make - look at the available payload of the Classic 27 & 30 as to the Safari or International - even though the Classic's weigh more, their GVWR is higher and allows for more payload.

Speaks volumes to the "beefier" Classic frame, axels, etc. If you don't believe me then either tour the factory or climb under a few next time you are at your local Airstream dealer....

Now for the Classic interior - I actually love it, only thing that makes me a little sad is that "moving on up" from my 2009 25FB Classic to my 2011 30 Classic is the loss of my "Disc Brakes" - but the Drums will be ok till I can get to The MotherShip and upgrade back to disc.

Lots of memories in the '25 footer towing it coast-coast, mountains, etc. - hopefully as I spend more time in the new unit (knowing this guy is now long term since I upgraded my TV) the loss of my '25 won't be so hard - amazing how one can grow fondly of an inanimate object.
JFScheck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2007 classic