Colonial and Inland take note, this is your opportunity to make an upgrade package for your customers.
Jammer's list of what you gotta do to a Classic Limited to make it into a nice traylah:
1) Furnish & install ProPride hitch
2) Furnish & install large matching aluminum level on propane tank cover
3) Furnish & install bubble level on coupler
4) Remove the silly decals on every window that say "warning: this window sticks because Jackson Center can't be arsed to put some silicone grease on the weatherstripping." Or something like that.
5) Put some silicone grease on teh weatherstripping while you're at it, it will take less time than getting the decals off
6) Install Andy's lockout prevention kit
7) Replace all 14 of the crap fluorescent tubes with high-CRI 3000k ones
8) Provide two additional complete sets of keys
9) Relocate thermostat as needed so it isn't behind the television
10) Remove, repaint to "sand" or "almond," and reinstall the bright white doorbell, furnace outlets, and rear A/C temperature sensor cover (if equipped)
11) Remove ugly, current-hogging propane detector. Replace with Safe-T-Alert 70-742 brown, flush mount detector and relocate to area below galley drawers.
12) Install King Electric pic-a-watt 120v 1500w wall heater with "ultra" grill in area below coat closet where old propane detector was, wire to existing 20a main loop, and add 12 volt
control relay and thermostat (thermostat should be co-located with main furnace thermostat). Paint grill to "sand" or "almond" to match furnace outlets.
13) For units equipped with 50 amp power, furnish 25 foot, 30 amp cord with 50 amp Marinco trailer connector, so no adapter is required for use of 30 amp power
14) Furnish two sets of custom fitted sheets from the folks at ablifestyles
15) Furnish and install a low profile TV mount to replace that--that thing--over the dinette. Monster fsm-flat-efs SuperThin or similar
16) Install the dimmer for the Dinette Light Fixture that Jackson Center dropped as a cost saving measure
17) Furnish and install an LED porch light converesion