Old 03-01-2004, 09:51 AM   #15
4 Rivet Member
Didn't know he was gone. I suggest they call American Way and see if Charlie takes calls at home. Since all they want is an opinion. Actually Charlie ran the parts dept I believe and surely knows which tech to reccomend.
If that fails I would go out to American Way and see what develops.

Wonder why Charlie doesn't use this forum?

jaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 10:39 PM   #16
1 Rivet Member
It's ours! what to we do?

I think it's more like, what won't we do. The carpet's gotta go and with it, hopefully, so will the smell. We're very excited to have crossed paths with this humble yet homey, streamer. We are in the process of gathering our towing equipment, which still includes a vehicle. One step at time. If it weren't for this site and its members we never would had the confidence to rescue an A/S. So I guess I'm either going to love you or hate you. Just kidding around. We can't wait to get started on our new home. Look forward to sharing in the experience in the near future.

Charming Wino is offline   Reply With Quote