I have a 2014 Flying Cloud Bunk Bed. My wife and I use are trailer almost every other week from early spring to late fall. We have been seeing an area in front of the bunk beds getting softer and softer.
I had the trailer in the shop for an inverter that stopped working. I asked them to check the floor for water damage. They told me it was soft because of where the seams are in the floor. Not to worry about it.. I am still worried about it.
We have had a number of problems with this trailer from day one.. We bought it from the dealer just over 1 year ago. There is a long list of problems we have had with it. some of them are
1) The HDMI cable that went to one of the TV was broken on pick up. They said that they would fi it. They way they fixed it was to drill holes through the upper cabinets and run it that way. They told me you would never see it. The holes they drilled are about a 2" hole Looks like ****
2) the front jack stopped working. they replaced it then it stopped working again.
3) We have had a number of rivets fall out of the ceiling
4) The Bathroom fan has stopped working
5) One of the tail lights stopped working (it is LED)
6) the battery's have been replaced because they where fried for no reason
7) the invertor died
8) the floor is now soft and told not to worry about it
This is are 2nd airstream we had a 2014 23' international and had no problems at all.
Dose anyone have any ideas to find out on my own if the floor has water damage or not.