Our 1995 '21 Sovereign
came with carpet throughout. We want to take out the carpet and replace it with laminate wood planks. We went to Home Depot to look at the laminate options and found a nice color laminate that requires underlayment.
Being a total Airstream newbie, would this be a good plan?
1) take out the sleeper couch
2) remove all the carpeting
3) check the subfloor (hoping this is OK since it's a '95 and is in good condition overall)
4) lay down new underlayment
5) 'click' together the new laminate wood planks
6) reinstall the sleeper couch
7) what about baseboards to hide the edges?
Thanks for any advice you can give; we're likely to try this on ourselves so we can use any help!