Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2015, 01:24 PM   #1

1989 32' Excella
Ft. Myers , Florida
Pmoore

On my 1989 32' Excella 1000 there is 2" dia rust hole in the frame where it connects to the rear bumper. There is no other rust where the frame is visible front or rear. Bath room is in center of trailer. I had a buyer back out after seeing this with no further inspection? Is it to be assumed that the frame you can't see is possibly rusted making it a problem that could be serious enough for future buyers to be that concerned. What should I do to deal with this?
patmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2015, 01:51 PM   #2
Rivet Master

1981 31' Excella II
New Market , Alabama
Open the bumper compartment and see how much of the cross member is left. Pull up the carpet or flooring under the rear beds and see how bad the floor is. The good news is that the center bath models are much easier to repair than the rear bath models.

Perry
perryg114 is offline   Reply With Quote