So I decided to take out the black water tank and replace it with a Natures Head composting toilet so I had more options on where I could park the trailer for full-timing.
Heres the first shot of the first "z" channel put in place. I couldn't find any around my place for a relatively reasonable price so I made my own by welding two 1 1/2" pieces of angle iron together to make it. Here is the first pieces being welded in place.
I ended up removing two of the crossmembers and rewelding them to fit the grey tank in. Tank was from Inca Plastics, model 1028.
All welded in and ready for grinding!
All floored in and ready for tanks!