Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-29-2011, 01:39 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2006 19' Safari SE
Southern Pines , North Carolina
Need help on soft floor

Hope you folks can help me out here. we just returned from a short trip to the beach, about a week. While there I noticed that the floor around the front port side of the Bambi was soft. I bought the Bambi new in 2007 and she has been my baby since. we have probably put about 15,000 miles on her with out any problems. I've checked underneath for a skin problem but everything is ship shape. The only people to work on her are people at the dealers. I even went to them for new tires so I wouldn't be taking a chance on hurting the underneath. But anyway, I've yet to contact the dealer, thought I'd get some help from you folks before I do that. Anybody had this problem with a new Airstream? Thanks.... Cooter
cooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
GD

2007 27' Classic FB
1960 17' Pacer
Bozeman , Montana
we found a soft spot on the floor of our 2007 27 FB Classic. We had problems with the windows leaking a couple years ago and I assume that the soft spot is from that leak
gduff is offline   Reply With Quote