Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2016, 02:49 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

1964 26' Overlander
Rancho Palos Verdes , California
Need 1964 Overlander Frame Pics

We're in the middle of an overhaul of a 1964 26' Overlander. I'll put together a proper thread with pictures eventually.

We would really like to get some pictures of the frame structure and layout for the '64 Overlander. Does anyone have pictures you could share? We replaced a section of floor in the bathroom, but only did point inspections through the existing subfloor so don't have the full layout.

I did a search and found pictures of frames for a '57 and '68, but would love to see a '64.

Thanks!
riowerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2016, 06:51 AM   #2
2 Rivet Member

Goliad , Texas
Right there with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by riowerks View Post
We're in the middle of an overhaul of a 1964 26' Overlander. I'll put together a proper thread with pictures eventually.

We would really like to get some pictures of the frame structure and layout for the '64 Overlander. Does anyone have pictures you could share? We replaced a section of floor in the bathroom, but only did point inspections through the existing subfloor so don't have the full layout.

I did a search and found pictures of frames for a '57 and '68, but would love to see a '64.

Thanks!
No pictures yet because we (my wife and I) are concentrating on figuring out what we have. We are doing a '65 26' Overlander.

We have stripped down the inside to nothing but floor. Usual floor rot that is normally posted here on this great forum. Most of it in the back section where the bathroom is locate and around water heater.

Today is clean up day. My shop is full of pieces that we have removed. Catalog for disposal and what is for sale. Then to attack the belly pan and to take a look at the frame in the back and remove the black tank.

Keep visiting and asking around. If I run across something I will come back and post it to you.
eartick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags