Old 03-18-2011, 09:06 AM   #15
Rivet Master
Airstream Dealer
Corona , California
Originally Posted by 386kustoms View Post
the pic is fine. there is absoulutly no play in the door hinge and when closed it lines up perfectly up and down ( the hinges) ive decided from reading on this forum that i will straiten the frame and replace all plywood of course. if the door is still not centerd i read some have drilled out the rivets and installed nuts and bolts. so that is what i will do. im not a millionair and ive already gone past my budget and its eating into my 56 chevy nomad restoration money. well the fun will begin in two weeks. im ordering some of the outrigers i need from out of doors mart ( i checked on yorue web site andy and you didnt seem to have any for my trailer only the widebody ones) and next weekend is a big car show here in town so the following weekend i will be tackling this
We carry an additional 3000 parts plus, that's not listed in our web site.

We prefer to have verbal contact with our customers.

Inland RV Center, In is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off