Update to my frame repair.
So the airstreams metal was literally flaking...and seeing shell offs usually equal out to project abandonment, I just jacked up portions of the as, took out the furniture for x part, got the floor wood out, and started surgery on the frame...
It's not as easy as working with a bare frame, but I was still able to weld sections back in, por 15 it and replace flooring. I also took this time to install new flooring on the top side. My mother likes stone tile, so I went a little out of vintage for it... How's it looking so far?
I included a picture of the pieace of the old frame for refrence to the new donor frame pieaces. I used POR 15 silver, not topcoat por 15 silver.. however on the hitch I clearcoated it to help protect against the UV sensitivity of the sun and mixed SOME flex additive when I put this on. Oh, I recremend getting a campbell haus detail gun and running the preassure into the gun to 30 pounds with an airwater filter attached.. Thats how i applied the por 15, and did half the trailer and didnt even use a 4th of the quart I ordered. This stuff feels so smooth and strong, and just to test it out, I hit it with a BFG hammer and it didnt chip... love this stuff..
this floor is rubber, very strong stuff, had found it on sale for a whole roll of 8w x 12l.. just enough after the extra pieaces were cut out to fill the entire air stream all the way to the bathroom, I added a more brown sandstone color in their.