Okay, so I want to get everything wired this weekend, I've asked loads of questions... I think I've finally got it. I'm putting my notes here so I don't lose them
110 volt system:
- Main panel with one 30 amp breaker connecting to the incoming shore power on street side, in the bathroom cabinet. Power runs from here to...
- WFCO 8900 power center with converter and breaker panel located under the refrigerator. Breakers include:
- 20 amp for Air Conditioner
- 20 amp for Refrigerator
- 20 amp for trailer curb side, outside and ceiling lights
- 20 amp for trailer street side (incl kitchen)
- The only 110v lights will be the three original overhead lights which also have 12v outlets (two 110v outlets and one 12v outlet in each)
- All outlets are grounded GFCI outlets in plastic boxes
- All wiring is 3 wire 12 gauge Romex
- All splits/splices in plastic junction boxes
- Pure sine 600W inverter w/ class 110 amp class t fuse block located w/in 18" of battery
- 2 x 6 Volt, 220 amp hour batteries, providing 440 amp hours!
- Mechanical kill switch for batteries
- 12 position DC fuseblock in WFCO 8900 power center, powering:
- 5 flourescent lights (two fuses: one fuse for front and curb, one fuse for rear and street)
- 3 overhead lights (one fuse for all)
- 2 front sconce lights (one fuse)
- 2 rear sconce lights (one fuse)
- water pump (one fuse)
- fantastic fan in bedroom (one fuse)
- 2 outside lights, one at each door (one fuse for both)
- stereo, amplifier and speakers (one fuse)
- bathroom overhead light and under cabinet lights (one fuse)
- 12 volt (cig lighter) outlet in over-fridge electronics cabinet (one fuse)
- 14 gauge wire
Enterntainment and Internet
- Car stereo and amplifier running on 12 volt in the electronics compartment, above the refrigerator
- 2.4 GHz 15dBi omnidirectional roof-mount antenna mast for 802.11x receipt and broadcast, connecting to Airport base station which also feeds into Aux jack on stereo for wirelessly streaming music from any laptop w/ iTunes
- Input for coax by shore power, converts to HDMI and feeds to front living area and rear bedroom area, with additional inputs possible in electronics compartment above fridge (for laptop video, DVD player, etc)
- Original (old school) antenna, coax feed into electronics compartment above refrigerator, into output box.
- Wiring for 4 speakers in the living area, 2 speakers in the bedroom area, 2 jacks for speakers near the outside outlet, zone controller in the electronics compartment to turn off front, back or outside.