Don't try and save the 29', some extreme issues exist. I wouldn't wish this one on anyone.
R.W. Hobbs of Alliance, Ohio WBCCI 11566: Please accept my condolences (your trailer has been volunteered as a donor)
Aluminitus fans, this came off Craigslist for a mere $1500 and fun starts as soon as State of Minnesota sends me my paper title back. The pieces to mend my 27' off this 29' plus mull over some upgrades make it seem a cheap way out... And, darlings, there is always eBay.
Of course first donor part needed is the last & deepest piece removed, the aluminum plate the trunk lid attaches to. So, we found a name for the Overlander... "Deja Vu", since we never thought to be retracing our steps on a SECOND trailer... It will be interesting to see what bits get swapped..
"Before" pictures of the damage do not exist but curbside exterior has 100s of shaved & missing rivets. On curbside many, many interior rivets missing, lockers and partitions loose, wheel well liners split up pretty bad plus past blow-out damage. On top of accident damage to front it looks like wind rolled it or laid it over into trees plus hail damage everywhere. Wild awnings got alot too. I want clear title in-hand before I start deeper than carpet getting pulled...
• The FW tank had a sloshing leak from snapped vent line nipple, found AFTER it soaked FW locker w/ smelly pink winterizer towing unit home... which was boringly uneventful
• It's all there inside but boat-load of water damage plus ode' de Loo...
• Someone stole all the copper & brass fittings from underneath...
• The RM75 refrigerator heat isn't working otherwise handsome unit...
• The Armstrong AC runs & cools but its cover gone...
• Tongue jack & two forward stabilizers mangled
• Hideaway spare frame snagged & warped
• Front wrap vacuum molded to frame
• Wronged wheels, wrong studs, ancient tires, flat & bent axles
• 2 vent covers rotten plastic, metal one dented and warped
• No propane tanks or regulator
• Safety chains dragged until paper thin
• Crater in plywood by entry door, soft plywood at rear utility hatch
• Bathroom plastics show corner cracks & chips & splits
• Most rolling panels are warped or damaged, some missing
• Both end cap shells have damage, maybe 3 leafs worth looking at
• Banana wraps beat up on curbside, street side has some to re-use
• Rear wrap corners are reusable but street side has a small tear
• Moisture intrusion on outside front double-pane windows
• Antenna & mechanism shot
• Vista-views the ugliest I've ever seen.
• Small door side windows are Plexiglas & scratched
• Many Formica panels split or holed (closets-fridge-trims)
• All cushions & fabrics shot
• Kitchen counter droop & cupped from water damage
• Twin bed frames wracked & bent, plywood water damage
The list goes on and on.
Items I need to steal, err salvage immediately:
• Black tank
• Black tank box
• Trunk lid attach plate
• HW heater and cover
• a few outriggers here and there (whistles and looks innocent)...
Anyhow - I brought it home on Mothers' Day and lived, maybe I can survive confessing up in the forums I am retiring 129T2J3445...
Any thoughts y'all?