Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

Currently Looking...
Seattle , Washington
Northwest Airstream Dealers

There are now 3 Airstream dealers within a reasonable distance of Seattle: Airstream Adventures NW, Airstream of Spokane, and George Sutton RV. Any experiences (good or bad) with any of these dealerships? I'm assuming that when it comes time for a purchase, they will all be competitive with their pricing.
leopold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #2
Rivet Master

2012 28' International
Olympia , Washington
I purchased at Airstream Adventures NW and have been very happy both with the sale and service I've gotten there. I've heard good things about both the others. You probably can't go wrong buying at any of the three.

2014 Ram 2500 CTD
Pro Pride
Centramatics
daveswenson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #3
Rivet Master

1974 Argosy 20
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Kooskia , Idaho
I was happy with Airstream Adventures NW, Boise branch.
idroba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:29 PM   #4

2010 27' FB International
Forest Park , Illinois
Send a message via Skype™ to robineb
We bought from Airstream Adventures NW, Portland. Happy with the purchase, except for one thing. We bought used, and the batteries wouldn't hold a charge. Wish they'd mentioned that...
robineb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:34 PM   #5
3 Rivet Member

2013 20' Flying Cloud
Between Here and There and Nowhere , what have you got?
I also bought AirstreamAdventuresNW and boy, were they dealing! As long as I took delivery by the end of the month. It's almost a year now, Oct 31!
openroad118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #6
2 Rivet Member

2014 16' Sport
RWC , California
Airstream Adventures NW also recently opened a 4th branch in California - Bay Area Airstream. That branch, now I believe, has the largest inventory and is the number one selling dealer in the nation. Thirty something percent of all airstreams made end up with Airstream Adventures (or something like that). So ... yes, you can get a good deal and they like to move inventory. The best part of exploring one of their dealerships is simply that they darn near carry one (or more) of everything ... so you can really get a sense of what might work for you. Also, their inventory is all four stores, so if you find one at one of their other locations, they'll get it to you. My experience with them was excellent. I am sure the other places are fine too though.

Best of luck!
norcal bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 07:38 AM   #7
4 Rivet Member

2017 27' International
Fall City , Washington
I did a custom order for my Flying Cloud through the Seattle store (well, actually Covington). A good price, too, considering it wasn't on the lot. Great experience, and didn't have to wait too long. Good inventory, great people, the walk through on delivery was great too. Really glad I bought locally.
Old 11-01-2013, 08:08 AM   #8
2 Rivet Member

2012 27' FB Classic
Yakima , Washington
We bought our 2012, 27FB from the Portland store. Like everyone there and have had great service. Sales and service could not have been better. I am sure they are all good or Airstream won't have them. We have had a little work done in Covington and they were very good as well.
Good luck
Mike-Gloria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #9
2 Rivet Member

2012 27' FB International
Ormond Beach , Florida
We also bought our 27 FB International from the Portland store of Airstream NW. A great group of people and no BS. I live in Eugene and we tried very hard to purchase from Sutton. First, they had a very limited inventory to look at as compared to NW who had just about every model, interior combination, layout. Second, when we did try to negotiate with Sutton, it was very "old school", bait and switch type experience. "Oh that price is so low that we have to wait to talk to George...", stuff. Annyway, you will enjoy the folks at NW; Katie runs the store and she is super, Dusty is the sales guy we dealt with and is also great. Last week we has the AS in their shop for service and they could not have made it easier for us.
You will like these people.
Mikec1231 is offline   Reply With Quote