Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Buyer Guidelines
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-19-2019, 03:45 PM   #1
2 Rivet Member

2018 16' Sport
Olympia , WA
Need Inspection for Las Vegas Nevada

Hi Airforum members!

I need an inspector to look at a 2004 16' Airstream International CCD at a small dealership in Las Vegas. Their hours are M-F 9-5 and Saturday by appointment only.

I went to the Portal page and selected the state but was uncertain about the threads that popped up and who was the inspector. I clicked on a few but it still wasn't clear who was an inspector for the Las Vegas area.

Any suggestions or help locating someone for this endeavor is greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much! Take care and have a great day!!

~Carlita~
Carlita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 03:01 PM   #2
2 Rivet Member

2018 16' Sport
Olympia , WA
Las Vegas inspection

Hi gang!

It's me again, asking if anybody can or knows someone who can inspect an Airstream trailer for me that's located in Las Vegas? Any info that could lead me to someone, would be so appreciated!! My cell # is 541 285 4947 or e mail ckingadventure at g mail.

Thank you so much!!

Take care and have an awesome day!!

Carlita
Old 01-21-2019, 04:59 PM   #3
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
. . .
I went to the Portal page and selected the state but was uncertain about the threads that popped up and who was the inspector. I clicked on a few but it still wasn't clear who was an inspector for the Las Vegas area.
. . .
I think you may have taken a wrong turn if the Portal page appeared to lead in that direction. Maybe give it another try, and report the steps you take. As I recall, you should end up with a list of Airforums members who live in Nevada, not a list of threads.

There are some posts here which explain the process better, but it may take a while for me to find them.

Thanks and good luck,

Peter
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2019, 05:26 PM   #4
Rivet Master

2014 20' Flying Cloud
Sag Harbor , New York
PS this post may be helpful:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138...ist-43294.html

. . . especially the blue search the membership list link.

I just checked the Portal system for trailer inspectors in Nevada, and there are 6 total. This list has been “pre-filtered” for folks willing to inspect, I believe, from the general list of Nevada members here.

If you hit the “Find” button in each line, you will see the posts made by that person, which is maybe where you ended up? Seeing their posts lets you assess whether he or she is a good “fit” for your needs IMO.

Good luck,

Peter
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:31 AM   #5
2 Rivet Member

2018 16' Sport
Olympia , WA
Thanks so much Peter!! I will try what you mentioned and go from there. Take care and have an awesome day!

P.s. My daughter lives in Queens. NY is a pretty cool place!