Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2011, 11:47 PM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1963 26' Overlander
Flagstaff , Arizona
Has anyone seen the Overlander in Arroyo Grande, CA?

I'm very interested in the Overlander that LarryP has posted in the classifieds (sorry I can't post a link to it from my iPad here), but can't get out to California from Arizona until later in the month. Has anyone seen it, or does anyone live close enough who is willing to go take a look for me? I'm willing to compensate you for time/gas!

From what he told me on the phone, and from what I see in the pics, the trailer is not really equipped for being a travel trailer anymore, but that is actually ok with me since I'm looking for an AS to use as a home office. My needs are: have to be able to tow it home from San Luis Obispo to Flagstaff Arizona with no more than new tires, I don't want to have to put in a ton of work like a new floor (I already have a project like that!), I want to know about any major issues you might see that would affect my ability to use it ASAP as a home office.

If anyone is able and willing to go take a look for me, I'd be super grateful. Please post or PM me!!

Thanks,
ali
Joyfulgirl is offline   Reply With Quote