Old 08-14-2011, 09:44 AM   #1
3 Rivet Member

1985 31' Limited
Nellysford , Virginia
AS "inspector" needed

I am interested in an 85 Limited Cruiser that is located in Galion, OH. Unfortunately I am in central Virginia, about 8 hours away. Galion is near Mansfield, Ohio. I would be willing to pay for gas and other reasonable expenses for someone to be my "local eye". You can contact me at RTurnConn@aol.com.
Thanks

Old 08-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #2

2017 26' Flying Cloud
1976 Argosy 28
Alamo Heights , Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by RTurnConn View Post
I am interested in an 85 Limited Cruiser that is located in Galion, OH. Unfortunately I am in central Virginia, about 8 hours away. Galion is near Mansfield, Ohio. I would be willing to pay for gas and other reasonable expenses for someone to be my "local eye". You can contact me at RTurnConn@aol.com.
Thanks
You'll probably have better luck looking through the members who have indicated a willingness to inspect trailers and contacting the ones close to the trailer's location directly, rather than rely on them seeing this post.

Partway down the right edge of the Portal page there is a box titled Airstream Inspectors. It looks like quite a nice trailer (I'm assuming it's the one for sale on Vintage Airstream Classifieds.) Good luck finding an inspector, hopefully it'll turn out to be as nice as the pictures look.

Zero Gravitas 2017 Flying Cloud 26U | Il Progetto 1976 Argosy 28 Center Bath | WBCCI# 15566

He has all of the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire. Sir Winston Churchill
DKB_SATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
3 Rivet Member

1985 31' Limited
Nellysford , Virginia
Inspector

Thanks, I saw your post to another member after doing mine and I did look for a member in the area. I sent him an email but have not heard back. Heas was online here when I sent it to him. Anxious to get someone to see the unti for me; looks like what I want/need.
Thanks for your input.