Old 06-22-2011, 03:36 PM   #1
Currently Looking...
Monterey , Louisiana
No registration

Hey Guy's I'm about to receive a 67 Overlander, and begin restoration, and I am excited, the problem is there is no registration and no known history,it was purchased years ago by my friend father from a farmer,in the Midwest, he has since passed and my friend can't find any paperwork on it at all, I'm going to go pick it up next month would like to if possible get my ducks in a row (paperwork) if possible,before I go and get it. I'm sure this has happen to others out there... Right?? I would appresheate any info as what to do, or where to start. I'm trying to get the Vin# but,
my friend and the 67 are a few states away from each other as am I, hope to get some help... As to where to start, Thanks, Steve

Swampop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
Wise Elder
2010 30' Classic
Vintage Kin Owner
South of the river , Minnesota
Procedures vary from state to state but in most cases the seller will have to fill out some extra forms and provide an explanation of what happened to the old title. Some DMV offices are much more picky than others in what they will accept and the rules vary some from state to state. There are also some places that will handle the paperwork for you for a fee.

Jammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 03:58 PM   #3
Currently Looking...
Monterey , Louisiana
That's good news, and I believe doable, I check it out, A day trip to the DMV..Ha Ha! Thanks Jammer
Swampop is offline   Reply With Quote