Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Insurance & Claims
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #1
Road Geezer

2011 27' FB Flying Cloud
San Jose , California
Question re: National Interstate Road Service

I searched but couldn't find any info / references regarding National Interstate Road Service. We bought our new AS last year and this was the provider recommended by the dealer. I haven't had any need so far, but it's renewal time and I thought I'd check to see if anyone out there has had experience with them.

I'd appreciate any help / guidance.

Paul
Respect Each Other
Road Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
Rivet Master

2005 19' Safari
GLENDALE , AZ
We have towing insurance on our tow vehicle, and our Bambi is on a rider on that policy. This is probably one of the cheapest ways to add this service, as this coverage is either free or $10-15 (can't remember).

We have had towing and road service several times, all covered 100%. The only inconvenience is that in some remote areas, we had to pay out-of-pocket. However, we were fully reimbursed after we got home. (We have Farmers Insurance.)
Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote