Insurance Premium Questions
2007 Airstream International 25 ft.
Current situation is:
1. We're not fulltimers (use the Airstream for weekends and vacations)
2. Policy coverages
a. Other than Collision
c. Personal Property
d. Vacation Liability
e. Emergency Expense
f. Towing and Roadside Assistance
g. Scheduled Medical Benefits
2. b. Collision
- Current insurance agent says Collision IS necessary for covering the Airstream if towing it and accident occurs with resulting damage to Airstream.
- Quote from a new insurance agent says Collision IS NOT necessary because the damage to the Airstream would be covered by the tow vehicle insurance.
Anyone here know which insurance agent is correct?
2. c. d. e. f. g.
- I'm thinking we're overinsured. Anyone else here purchase items c. d. e. f. g. ?
All of this through current insurance for $716 a year. Seems high to me. Quote from another insurance is substantially less.
3. Anyone had positive or negative experience with SAFECO insurance?