I wanted to pause for a moment to say something good about someone.
I just purchased (or more correctly, borrowed someone else's money for) a new 27FB Signature.
I used Essex Credit (again) for some simple reasons.
This would be my third positive dealing with Essex, and more specifically, Jim Pena.
Here's my rundown of qualities I appreciate.
- The Essex website is clear and concise. Interest rates are clearly listed, their calculator works, contacting them is easy, and their application process is easy.
- You get the rate they have listed. No shady tactics, no bait and switch.
- Approval process + required items are handed out quickly with clear instructions.
- Jim Pena is amazing at communication. When you email him, he emails you right back. Sometimes, most time, within minutes. It amazes me every time.
- When it comes time to "do the deal", Jim has his ducks in a row and knows exactly what to tell the dealer/seller and the buyer.
Before I bought my AS, even before I knew I was going to buy an AS over SOB, Jim already had me approved, had all of my paperwork so it was all ready to go. I think he and Essex both deserve the positive words written here because they've actually earned it through actions.
"I want Jim to have my business". It's different when you actually desire to reward someone with your business specifically because of the past dealings and relationships being so good and positive.
Just thought I would share my .02