Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents > Trailer Values
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 01-01-2016, 11:58 AM   #1
1 Rivet Member

1988 29' Excella
Lake Stevens , Washington
Pan America Value?

So my wife and I have started looking at this: 2009 Airstream Pan America , San Antonio TX - - RVtrader.com

We don't have "toys" in the sense this was designed for, but we were thinking that a few minutes spent woodworking to level the ramp in the back and we could have a large "living room" and play room for the babies.

I know the market is hit-or-miss on Pan Americas, but I'm not sure if the limited production run makes these more valuable or not. NADA says average retail should be about $38k, and that would be what my bank would let me finance, so I would need to negotiate a bit and come out of pocket on the rest, which I'm not excited about...

Thanks for any input!

Eric
Texas Navy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 11:10 PM   #2
1 Rivet Member

1988 29' Excella
Lake Stevens , Washington
So a bit of looking on my own and I found the listing in the classifieds here. Overall, it looks pretty standard for asking price on the (one) other I've found that's sold recently. The question becomes how would I convince the bank to lend me that much when NADA is so much less than asking?
Texas Navy is offline   Reply With Quote