Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-22-2017, 11:43 PM   #1
New Member
 
2018 16' Sport
Golden , Colorado
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Looking for experienced Airstreamer to inspect 16 sport in Louisville KY

Newbie here looking to purchase her first airstream. I'm in CO but looking for someone in the Louisville KY area who can take a look at a 2016 Sport I'm thinking of purchasing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
__________________

__________________
Megro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 06:08 AM   #2
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Long Island , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megro View Post
Newbie here looking to purchase her first airstream. I'm in CO but looking for someone in the Louisville KY area who can take a look at a 2016 Sport I'm thinking of purchasing. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum! If you click on the grey Portal tab at the top left, the page that opens up has a form on the right, for locating inspectors in each state. You have to check the Trailers Only option. There are 11 names listed for KY.

Good luck,

Peter

PS -- Note the "Learn More . . . " link above the state box, which leads here:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138...ist-43294.html

. . . where the Advanced Search advice is helpful.
__________________

__________________
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:32 PM   #3
New Member
 
2018 16' Sport
Golden , Colorado
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTRA15 View Post
Welcome to the forum! If you click on the grey Portal tab at the top left, the page that opens up has a form on the right, for locating inspectors in each state. You have to check the Trailers Only option. There are 11 names listed for KY.

Good luck,

Peter

PS -- Note the "Learn More . . . " link above the state box, which leads here:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138...ist-43294.html

. . . where the Advanced Search advice is helpful.
Thanks so much. Is there a way to message people here? Sorry, new to the forum too. When I click on people's profiles I can see their posts, but no way to contact them directly. Thanks again!
__________________
Megro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:46 PM   #4
New Member
 
2018 16' Sport
Golden , Colorado
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megro View Post
Thanks so much. Is there a way to message people here? Sorry, new to the forum too. When I click on people's profiles I can see their posts, but no way to contact them directly. Thanks again!
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I need!
__________________
Megro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 06:12 AM   #5
Rivet Master
 
2014 20' Flying Cloud
Long Island , New York
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 6,351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megro View Post
. . .
. . . Is there a way to message people here?
. . .
You are quite welcome!

Yes, click on the User Name, and choose Send Private Message in the drop down menu.

When you have time, you might want to read all the FAQs [link in blue menu bar above]:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/faq.php

Also there is a Forum Admin area where many questions like these have been discussed:

http://www.airforums.com/forums/f138/

Cheers,

Peter
__________________
OTRA15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help need a experienced airstreamer Wayne1344 1987 - 1989 Excella 0 03-28-2016 09:50 AM
Need help from experienced Airstreamer in Baltimore area jthk Member Introductions 2 11-09-2015 06:38 PM
Looking for Experienced Inspector, Arkansas enviroguy Dollars & Cents 0 09-15-2012 02:38 PM
Looking for an experienced Airstream owner in/near Denver. Sean Moore Member Introductions 4 11-24-2010 10:24 PM
Vancouver - Looking for experienced help with restoration Gsword General Repair Forum 7 06-30-2010 11:29 PM


Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Airstream is a registered trademark of Airstream Inc. All rights reserved. Airstream trademark used under license to Social Knowledge LLC.