Old 06-23-2006, 12:18 PM   #15
Rivet Master
2012 28' International
Currently Looking...
New Orleans , Louisiana
Originally Posted by crazylev

I do agree with Jack that Bill Thomas seemed like an all around decent dealership and very friendly. One person (Mac?) was real pleasant to deal with, even AFTER we got our unit from PS. Being the penny pincher that I am, we had to go with Paul Sherry, but I would certainly entertain Bill Thomas once we decide to go with our 25' or 23' SE

Good luck.

I purchased some parts (Paint) from Bill Thomas, one can came in short in weight and gray on the nozzel. I called and they sent a new can and told me to keep the old one. No questions asked and very good service. The paint was priced below the going rate. I would have no problem buying parts from Bill Thomas.

Jim N5TJZ Air# 174
2012 International Serenity 28
2005 Safari 25 SS Traded
1968 Globetrotter Sold
2011 F150 Ecoboost
Jim Clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:56 PM   #16
Argosy/Airstream since 79
1989 29' Excella
Newport , Oregon
George M Sutton RV is my vote.
Combining a pleasant and knowledgeable staff with a desire to serve, I've been treated well there.
Ordered a replacement part earlier this week; it was not a common item, but they located it, it was drop-shipped to me, and I have it for this weekend to finish my project.

OreExcella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2006, 11:36 AM   #17
2 Rivet Member
Currently Looking...
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
Anyone have any experience with the Arizona dealers, particularly Oasis RV Center in Tucson?

elh3946 is offline   Reply With Quote