Old 07-21-2009, 12:56 PM   #15
2 Rivet Member

1978 31' Sovereign
Charlottetown , PEI
Hi
Nice trailer. I am sure you will get a pair price.
The only thing that scared my were the references to the NEVER USED appliances. My friend inherited a trailer from her parents who used it once, then put it into their barn for years. Some of the appliances still had the plastic. They sat too long and had to be replaced. Are they brand new?

This isn't about your ad, but just a cool thing I found out while talking to an appliance repair instructor who was very familiar with the Dometic fridges in these units .
Besides keeping your trailer level, she said it was a good idea to make sure your fridge gets a good shake at least once a year, it helps with the chemicals inside. I thought that was cool, because I would think the opposite.
I guess anyone living in Atlantic Canada won't have to try to find bumpy roads. My fridge must be like new too, in that case, it gets shaken just getting towed down our driveway.

Good luck with the sale.

silverbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:15 AM   #16
1 Rivet Member

1977 Argosy 28
Santa Cruz , California
Send a message via AIM to rosewood Send a message via Skype™ to rosewood
Thanks everyone for your advice. We sold it, but were only able to get $6500 for it. We really took a bath, but the buyer is happy and will give it a good home. People just don't have the money around here--perhaps I could have taken better photos, as everyone suggested, but even when people looked at it, they thought they could do better for less.

thank you,everyone. What a great group you are.

Linda Rosewood

Old 08-26-2009, 12:51 PM   #17

1968 17' Caravel
Battle Ground , Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
Thanks everyone for your advice. We sold it, but were only able to get $6500 for it. We really took a bath, but the buyer is happy and will give it a good home. People just don't have the money around here--perhaps I could have taken better photos, as everyone suggested, but even when people looked at it, they thought they could do better for less.

thank you,everyone. What a great group you are.

Linda Rosewood
WOW! If it was all you said, someone got a steal!

Stefrobrts is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
argosy, excellent, turn-key