Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Airstream Forums > Airstream Community Forums > Dollars & Cents
Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 05-19-2016, 10:08 AM   #1
Rivet Master

Port Orchard , Washington
Question RV Registry?

Has anyone dealt with RV registry? http://www.rvregistry.com/

I listed our trailer yesterday on RV Trader, after limited responses on the classifieds here on Airforums.

This morning, earlier than I generally answer the phone (although I did this time because I was up and not really doing anything), some rather pushy person called from "RV Registry" offering to provide me with buyers who will pay our asking price or higher. He said they would search for buyers for me. In this middle of this apparently canned spiel, I interrupted him and asked how much this was going to cost me. He told me they save that for the end of their presentation. I told him if he wanted me to listen to the rest, he would tell me now. He quoted a prices around $400. I told him that I wanted to keep trying what I was presently doing before putting that much up front. I said that if he would leave me a number, I would call back if I decided it was worth it to me. At this point he basically hung up on me.

When I found their web site, it looks basically like a much more costly RV Trader.

Has anyone had any experiences either buying or selling through them?

Ken
Ag&Au is offline   Reply With Quote