Old 01-31-2016, 11:23 AM   #15

2006 25' Safari SS SE
Chadron , Nebraska
I cannot say enough good things about Vince - A to Z Motors. It took me two months on the phone with Vince and he was extremely patient with this newbie. I bought my first Airstream from Vince in May of last year. I was able to get the Airstream of my dreams but Vince walked me through the process and I ended up with a 2008 25’ Safari which was better suited for me. He let me stay as long as I wanted on his property in any Airstream of my choosing and took me out on several excursions until I felt comfortable pulling on my new Airstream. He even had his crew drive it over the big hill into Reno to make sue I didn’t have any problems.

AlphaStream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2016, 08:50 AM   #16
Currently Looking...
Casa Grande , Arizona
Vince helped us a lot even though we bought elsewhere

We ended up buying a different unit after working with Vince for about a month. He was very helpful and when I happened to mention that I didn't see how we were going to get the rig from FL to AZ with the time constraints he told me one of his regular drivers lived in Pensacola and hooked me up with the driver. He is super knowledgeable and even knew the rig we were purchasing and discussed it with me. I would certainly check what he had in stock anytime if we were ever in the position of buying again. We are just in the process of trying to make our new rig as user friendly for our needs as the old one and doing lots of customizing and loving it but occasionally cussing out the guy who had to drink and drive that ruined our 2000. I hope we have years of pleasure our of our new to us 2008 but really mourn the loss of our old one. Good luck in your search. We ended up buying from a private individual - had the unit inspected by a private service and had it delivered. All sight unseen. It ended up successful but I would advise anyone to be super careful as I've heard lots of horror stories.

njf0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:01 PM   #17
1 Rivet Member
2016 23' Flying Cloud
2010 19' Flying Cloud
Tulsa , Oklahoma
My experience is from a different perspective lol - I had my 2010 Bambi on Craigslist here in Tulsa for sale and he called me for more information with an interest in purchasing it. After I face-timed him with a "live" tour of the Bambi lol, he wanted to purchase it. Wasn't sure how it was going to all transpire but he wired me the money and I fedxed him the title - he had a driver pick it up within a few weeks. A very smooth transaction (although I was a little apprehensive at first). He definitely knows his Airstreams ;-)

BulldogX5 is offline   Reply With Quote